The other day toemail received a nomination for a blog award from Clanmother.
“Hello! I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. I am enjoying your extraordinary collaborative photography project. And I especially appreciate your tag line: making the world a better place, one foot at a time. I would be honoured if you accept the award.”
How could we resist such kind words?
It seems there are three rules to accepting the One Lovely Blog Award:
1) Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you.
2) Describe 7 things about you.
3) Nominate 15 bloggers.
Clanmother is one of those great, committed bloggers that makes the internet so enjoyable for the rest of us. Her main blog is subtitled, “A Backward Look Forward” which takes an eclectic approach to discussing everything on this incredible journey of life.
“I want to share this journey with other, like-minded individuals – young, old, or in-between. It is an exploration that will take many turns as life advances. Many say that wisdom comes from the aging process. I am not ready to accept that premise as I have learned from children. What I do know, it that connection is the greatest gift of all. Clanmother is about a backward look forward!”
She also has a photo blog, Lady Budd, full of great images from around the world! Check it out!
1. We love discovering, through our blog, the creativity in others.
2. We love international cuisine and trying out new dishes.
3. We enjoy long walks on the beach.
4. Flip-flops are our favorite shoes.
5. Favorite ice cream: Cherry Garcia.
6. We enjoy playing Scrabble.
7. The idea for toemail began from a typo; “to email.”
Here is a collection of blogs we like, old friends and new. We can’t include everyone and that is the downside of this post!
3. Dear Bliary
9. Nonoy Manga
10. Seeing Things
12. Sheila’s Spot
15. Working Tech Mom
We really love doing toemail and enjoy all the wonderful people who drop in to our little blog. Thanks!