I was recently in Bongaon, West Bengal, India for my cousin’s wedding. While there, my other cousin and I found this really old brick house that once belong to the local “zamindar”(feudal landlord). It was against one of its walls that my cousin took this picture of my legs.
Email us! toemailers (at) gmail . com
|Tracesofthesoul on Empire State Building –…|
|caitlinocegueda on Empire State Building –…|
|Genevieve Petrillo on Empire State Building –…|
|Rajiv on Reading – Bryant Park, N…|
|toemailer on Toes in Chicago, Illinois|
Art Australia Baby Beach black and white Boat Brazil California Canada Children collage Dog Drawing dress England fashion Feet flip flops Florida Foot France Germany girl Good Cause Greece hammock Hawaii India Indonesia Italy kids lake London Malaysia Man Massachusetts Mexico Mountains New Jersey New York New York City New Zealand Ocean Ontario Painting Pennsylvania Philippines Photography pool Sand Sandals Sculpture Singapore South Africa Spain statue street street art street photography Surf Sydney tattoo Texas Thailand toemail Toes travel Trees United Kingdom United States Washington Water woman women yoga
- tabuula-rasaa | via Tumblr on @weheartit weheartit.com/link/MNh10B #flowers #photography #grunge 1 hour ago
- Empire State Building – New York City wp.me/p17zMr-77y 2 hours ago
- Reading – Bryant Park, New York City wp.me/p17zMr-77v 15 hours ago
- Fate – Dublin,@Ireland wp.me/p17zMr-77r 1 day ago
- Toes in Chicago,@Illinois wp.me/p17zMr-77o 2 days ago
- Hippie Surgeon – Sydney,@Australia wp.me/p17zMr-77k 2 days ago
toemail on Pinterest
© toemail. (2010 – 2014). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to toemail with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.