I was recently in Bongaon, West Bengal, India for my cousin’s wedding. While there, my other cousin and I found this really old brick house that once belong to the local “zamindar”(feudal landlord). It was against one of its walls that my cousin took this picture of my legs.
Email us! toemailers (at) gmail . com
|toemailer on Fashion – Accessorize it…|
|Miss Renee on Fashion – Accessorize it…|
|matildathemoonraker on Fashion – Accessorize it…|
|socialbridge on Fashion – Accessorize it…|
|KhoaSinclair on Fashion – Accessorize it…|
Art Australia Baby Beach black and white Boat Brazil California Canada Children collage Dog Drawing dress England fashion Feet flip flops Florida Foot France Germany girl Good Cause Greece hammock Hawaii India Indonesia Italy kids lake London Malaysia Man Massachusetts Mexico Mountains New Jersey New York New York City New Zealand Ocean Ontario Painting Pennsylvania Philippines Photography pool Sand Sandals Sculpture Singapore South Africa Spain statue street street art street photography Surf Sydney tattoo Texas Thailand toemail Toes travel Trees United Kingdom United States Washington Water woman women yoga
- Fashion – Accessorize it ! wp.me/p17zMr-7aC 1 day ago
- The Wounded Angel – Hugo Simberg wp.me/p17zMr-7az 2 days ago
- Arts District – Los Angeles,@California wp.me/p17zMr-7av 2 days ago
- Phone Call – Rodhos, Notio Aigaio,@Greece wp.me/p17zMr-7ar 3 days ago
- Prints on the Rocks –@Bahamas wp.me/p17zMr-7am 3 days ago
- You Are Here – Victoria, British Columbia,@Canada wp.me/p17zMr-7ai 4 days ago
toemail on Pinterest
© toemail. (2010 – 2014). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to toemail with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.