Clothing and personal style are a huge part of my life. My boyfriend recently built me a convenient way to hang my dresses in the limited bedroom space that we have. Often times before going to bed, I’ll just lie there, planning out new ways to style an old piece, and gain inspiration for my blog as I think back to when I last wore each piece or where they were purchased. Clothes speak to me and greatly effect my mood, so often times I can lie there and get lost reminiscing, and allow my mind to wander and escape whatever may currently be consuming it.
Email us! toemailers (at) gmail . com
|Gypsy Bev on The Old Man and the Sea…|
|whimseytopia on The Old Man and the Sea…|
|dodgysurfer on The Old Man and the Sea…|
|Raewyn's Photos on The Old Man and the Sea…|
|toemailer on The Pitak Project –…|
Art Australia Baby Beach black and white Boat Brazil California Canada Children collage Dog Drawing dress England fashion Feet flip flops Florida Foot France Germany girl Good Cause Greece hammock Hawaii India Indonesia Italy kids lake London Malaysia Man Massachusetts Mexico Mountains New Jersey New York New York City New Zealand Ocean Ontario Painting Pennsylvania Philippines Photography pool Sand Sandals Sculpture Singapore South Africa Spain statue street street art street photography Surf Sydney tattoo Texas Thailand toemail Toes travel Trees United Kingdom United States Washington Water woman women yoga
- Acro Yoga & Inversion Swing – Bali,@Indonesia wp.me/p17zMr-7fV 5 days ago
- The Old Man and the Sea – Crescent Beach, St. Augustine,@Florida wp.me/p17zMr-7fO 1 week ago
- The Pitak Project –@Philippines wp.me/p17zMr-7fJ 2 weeks ago
- SilverSpoon Takes Miami and New York bloglovin.com/blog/post/1171… via @bloglovin 2 weeks ago
- Sh▲y | via Tumblr on @weheartit weheartit.com/link/o-CCyA #life #love #photography 2 weeks ago
- Street Art – Brussels,@Belgium wp.me/p17zMr-7fE 2 weeks ago
toemail on Pinterest
© toemail. (2010 – 2014). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to toemail with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.