Clothing and personal style are a huge part of my life. My boyfriend recently built me a convenient way to hang my dresses in the limited bedroom space that we have. Often times before going to bed, I’ll just lie there, planning out new ways to style an old piece, and gain inspiration for my blog as I think back to when I last wore each piece or where they were purchased. Clothes speak to me and greatly effect my mood, so often times I can lie there and get lost reminiscing, and allow my mind to wander and escape whatever may currently be consuming it.
Email us! toemailers (at) gmail . com
|JALBN 2.0 Ishmael Re… on Montego Bay, Jamaica|
|sandypics on Kochi, India|
|succesulpe on Port Macquarie, New South Wale…|
|Ashland, Oregon | to… on Ashland, Oregon|
|Turquoise Compass on Montego Bay, Jamaica|
Art Australia Baby Beach black and white Boat Brazil California Canada child Children Dog Drawing dress England Family Feet flip flops Florida Foot France Germany girl Good Cause Grass Greece hammock Hawaii India Indonesia Italy kids lake London Man Mexico Mountains New Jersey New York New York City New Zealand Ocean Ontario Painting Pennsylvania Philippines Photography pool Rocks Sand Sandals Sculpture Singapore South Africa Spain statue street street art street photography Surf Sydney tattoo Texas Thailand toemail toe ring Toes travel Trees United Kingdom United States Washington Water woman yoga
- Lombardy, Italy wp.me/p17zMr-6fx 10 hours ago
- Kochi, India wp.me/p17zMr-6fs 15 hours ago
- Ashland, Oregon wp.me/p17zMr-6fm 16 hours ago
- Paris, France wp.me/p17zMr-6fi 1 day ago
- @BEAUTIFULPlCS Thanks for the RT :) 1 day ago
- @SalhaKaitesi @RoykeLantu @vaqarahmed Thanks! :) 1 day ago
- Lombardy, ItalyWe also saw the Roman Emperor Caesar Augustus...
- Kochi, India Great shot! Check out sandra dsouza...
- Ashland, OregonStory: The first snow after four years in prison...
- Paris, Francejust keeping afloat and inspired (august rodin,...
- Port Macquarie, New South Wales, AustraliaGypsy Soul As I sit...
toemail on Pinterest
© toemail. (2010 – 2013). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to toemail with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.