I slowly place my foot on the cold sand, heel first, toes next. The salty water, coming and going in waves has turned the sand into a semi-solid substance. The sand fills the spaces between my toes and copies every exact characteristic of my foot. I let my foot sink away a little, deeper into the ground. I transfer my entire existence, my entire being, to where my foot is.
Email us! toemailers (at) gmail . com
|sherayx on Santorini, Greece|
|sherayx on Virginia|
|sherayx on Thailand|
|Green Cathedral of S… on Stanford, South Africa|
|Gypsy Bev on Northern Thailand|
Art Australia Baby Beach black and white Boat Brazil California Canada child Children Dog Drawing dress England Family Feet flip flops Florida Foot France Germany girl Good Cause Grass Greece hammock Hawaii India Indonesia Italy kids lake London Man Mexico Mountains New Jersey New York New York City New Zealand Ocean Ontario Painting Pennsylvania Philippines Photography pool Rocks Sand Sandals Sculpture Singapore South Africa Spain statue street street art street photography Surf Sydney tattoo Texas Thailand toemail toe ring Toes travel Trees United Kingdom United States Washington Water woman yoga
- Stanford, South Africa wp.me/p17zMr-6eS 14 hours ago
- Bratislava, Slovakia wp.me/p17zMr-6eM 17 hours ago
- RT @GettyImages: Jonathan Klein, CEO: "The advice I received from Nelson Mandela" on #GettyInFocus bit.ly/18wxbk1 http://t.co/HY3… 22 hours ago
- Northern Thailand wp.me/p17zMr-6eG 23 hours ago
- Balian Beach, Bali, Indonesia wp.me/p17zMr-6eC 23 hours ago
- London, England wp.me/p17zMr-6ex 1 day ago
- Stanford, South AfricaShot last Saturday during the hike in the...
- Bratislava, SlovakiaMy trip to Bratislava, which is a capital of...
- Northern ThailandThe North of Thailand, centered in the city of...
- Balian Beach, Bali, IndonesiaI took a photo of my friends toes...
- London, EnglandStreet Wise Bride Interesting scene. Great...
toemail on Pinterest
© toemail. (2010 – 2013). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to toemail with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.